Friday, September 01, 2006

I really gotta admit time flies. with the blink of an eye, its friday again! Had quite a busy week in school, there were lots of things to do, tutorials, case studies and presentations... the more busy we get, the faster time passes.

Today my dad and brother wasnt around during dinner time, so i met my mum at compass point to have dinner. Its amazing how we could have dinner and then shop around at compass point for 3 hours. if u ask me i'll tell u there is really nothing much at compass point, it must be that i haven seen and spoken much to my mum for many days, thats why we just kept walking while chatting. and we bought many things.. finally got my second bottle of perfume, so that i can finally use perfume when i go out on weekends. the bad thing about staying in hostel is that u need to have double of everything. how i wish i could duplicate all the clothes that i have in my wardrobe, so that i can have watever i wanna wear in both places.

Having KFC for dinner is really shiok! have been eating chicken rice or char siew rice everyday in hostel, cos if i dun eat rice i wont feel full.. so sick of oily rice.. I'm going off to watch tv.. scv, here i come!

And by the way, its teacher's day today! dunno if people will still remember it, since we wont be getting holidays on this day anymore.. Happy Teacher's Day to Mr tan, mrs chong, mr ng and ms choo. :-)

No comments: