Wednesday, August 30, 2006

An achievement

Yes, I made an achievement yesterday! to many of u, this is really chicken feet, but for me, who haven done PE for 6 years, i see it as an achievement. I accompany sarah to go jogging, and i ran 1 round on the track!!

six years ago, while i was still in primary 6, i was able to run 1.6km. it was the first and also the last. for the past 6 years, i hardly even exercise, and only ran when i had to catch buses. didnt expect myself to ever run again, but since sarah have been running at night, and at night nobody can see me, i thought i'll just give it a try. didnt expect much from myself, and i think 1 round is good enough for now. give me some time, when i can do 2 rounds, i'll announce it here again!

I'll be having a marketing presentation this friday. this is going to be my first 'serious' presentation, so far the 2 or 3 that i've done are just some introduction, so i'm quite nervous. for all the presentations i'm scheduled in the first group, so lucky!

Melvin, Happy Birthday!!

No comments: