Saturday, August 12, 2006

Beautiful Saturday

As u can see, I've got a new blogskin. This is found and edited by jingyi to become my blogskin. yeah we copied from someone who will never ever read jingyi or my blog, so its ok. and of cos that girl didnt do it for free. when she was at my place, I bribed her with a big glass of root beer, a tau sar piah and a bowl of almond jelly with longan. This paragraph is for her cos she keep pestering me to tell everybody she did it.

Today is saturday! when i woke up to realise its saturday, I was so so happy. We'll be celebrating en's birthday later, looking forward to seeing them.. For the whole week, I've been feeling so strange and uncomfortable when i'm with my new classmates. finally can relax and just say or do anything i want in front of my friends!!


And did u see the handsome guy by the side? He's Hacken Lee, my super idol. He is Number 1 male singer in Hongkong!

No comments: