Monday, August 28, 2006

Just had my driving lesson, and it was very very bad. when i was learning parking, my instructor shouted at me so loudly because i didnt control the clutch properly. I wonder if its my problem or his problem, for the whole of the 2 hours i just sit in the car to let him scold. I pay him $22 per hour to let him scold me. its just 2 months more, i can endure!!

I'm going back to hall soon, after having dinner. friday comes fast, monday comes even faster.. I haven adjusted to being a student again, having to read lecture notes, textbooks, many many case studies, many many articles, doing tutorials, and preparing for so many presentations.. worst of all, there are tests and quizzes coming up too. I'll better stop watching so much tv when i'm home, and the most difficult thing is to keep myself healthy. was actually sick the past 2 days because my father bought 10 durians on friday. and i ate like i've never eaten durian before. I really miss durians so much, they haven been around for such a long time.. they are finally back!! ok, and the weather is really bad, so take care!

No comments: