Tuesday, August 01, 2006

7 more days

Yes, i only have 7 days before school starts. and it seems like there are many things to be done. will be moving in all the bulky things tomorrow. after tomorrow, i hope the things in hostel are more or less settled. just left with clothes, which i'm going to have difficulty choosing which to bring. shall not bother about that yet.

Now i'm more excited about tmr, cos its the first time i'll be going with Sarah. with her there, more things can be decided. at least i'm gonna know which bed and table i'm going to own.

Actually i'm beginning to have the sad feeling. though its not that i'm going overseas, but its still the first time staying away from home. where else can be better than home? who else can treat u better besides your family members? I think i'm having a hard time now because i've been especially dependent on my parents all these while. However unhappy i was after a day in school, i can go back to my shelter, and my daddy is always there to stand out for me. Since i wont be going home now, i predict my parents wont get to know most of my problems, that means i gotta settle them by myself. Its finally time that i'm truly going to be independent. My parents can finally let me go and start worrying about their own future.

No comments: