Monday, August 14, 2006

I'm missing home..

I'm all alone in hall now. Its only monday and i cant wait to go home. dunno how i'm going to survive for the next 5 days. Sometimes i wonder if i made the right choice about studying in Ntu. To say is easy, but is it really that easy to learn to be independent? this will probably be the most difficult period of my life, learning to be an independent girl. dunno how long i'll take to stop depending on my secondary school and jc friends. its difficult to mix with my classmates because everybody have their own friends, and they would definitely prefer to stay with their old friends. I know i'm not going to depend on my old friends, because like me, they need to make new friends too. So i'll leave it to fate.. see how long I'll need to make new, nice friends. For this period of time, thanks to Sarah, Audrey, Yan, Cassan and Vivien for being there for me when i need your company.

If I've chosen to study in SMU, I wonder how things will be like. will i be a happier person?

No comments: