Wednesday, August 16, 2006

LI SHENG JIE ROCKS!!

I'm abit worried. Because i think i'm sick. Not only homesick, but when I'm in Ntu, I have very serious mood swings which I've never experienced before. This moment i'm very happy about something, the next i'm super depressed about another.

Just now I went to watch Li Sheng Jie concert in Ntu with Cassan. It was superb!! his voice was so so nice and he looks good.. much much better than on tv. and everyone was very high.. the ambience was good.. the songs were really very nice. every single song was nice! he walked down the rows, I was so close to him, but didnt get to shake his hand. but my view was good lah, it was at the side, but it was the second row. Woww.. I'm crazy over him now!!!

Then right after the concert something happened and I'm very depressed now. shall not talk about it anymore, since its over I shall learn to accept reality. I hope it will be a good lesson learnt. sometimes i really hate myself for doing things that I'll regret. when will i ever be independent and when will i ever learn to decide for myself wat i really want? I think i've got enough regrets. I dun want more.

No comments: