Sunday, August 20, 2006

Finally Home

I'm home! have been home since friday, and it really feels good. besides my family, the thing i really miss is TV!! For the past 19 years of my life, there isnt a day whereby i dun watch tv. especially in recent years, i can say i cant live without scv. Now, i have to try to live without a television for 5days in a week. Though i've been sleeping late these 2 nights, i wake up at 9am yesterday and today morning to catch scv shows. This is the cumulative method, I'll watch all i can in the 2 days that i'm back home.

And i realise i dun seem to have enough time to spend. For 5 days i'm stuck in Ntu. I use the word 'stuck' because when u're there, u wont feel like or u wont have the time to get out of that place. I wont want to travel all the way to orchard to shop even if i have little lessons on certain days. When i'm back on the weekends, i dun really wanna go out because its family time. I cant bear to waste the little time that i'm left with my family. at home the 4 of us will still do our own things, but it still feels good. at least i know i'm with them. yesterday we played mahjong and then had dinner together.. Its only after my stay in hostel that i realise how much i cherish times spent with them..

No comments: