Monday, July 03, 2006

Bad Day

Today is really some unlucky day! keep missing the buses and spent so much time waiting. waiting for bus is very normal lah, but the weather outside is really unbearable. and knowing that my ez-link card is going to expire anytime, i still happily gave the cashier all my coins when i was buying breakfast. the lady driver was kind and let me go, but on the return trip, i did something stupid again. i changed $2 coins with my instructor, and have with me a $1 coin while the rest is 10cents and 20cents. when i went up the bus, i threw in all the 10cents and 20cents coins, then that stupid uncle say not enough, another 30cents more. so i told him i'm only left with a $1 coin. He turned and looked at me with that stuck-up face, then say $1.30. fine lah! think i scared of him ah.. i know its just 70cents, but i just cant stand his attitude!!! I was really so angry just now. why some people can be so kind while some have to be so difficult? I'll remember his face forever. and u know what, all the toilets i went to had the 'cleaning in progress' sign. just want to wash my hands also so difficult. worst of all, i've been having diarrhoea since i had lunch just now. till now, about 5 times already. I hope everything will come to an end now. i need some peace!

No comments: