Sunday, July 16, 2006

My Weekend

Finally found time to blog! when i woke up, the first thing i did was switch on the computer cos wanna blog about yesterday. but after i had my lunch, i was so tired that i went back to bed again. and it was all the way till 6pm. then the 4 of us had steamboat and bbq at home. the food was super delicious! the beef and chicken marinate from the korean shop was very nice. i ate so much! following dinner was mahjong again, till now.

Yesterday we had dinner at Phins. so it wasnt that great afterall. eden say it wasnt as nice as the previous time. i have no comments on the steak. to me, all steaks taste the same. but it was a great dinner, its been a long time since we had dinner at a decent restaurant as a family. it was supposed to be eden's treat, but my dad always end up paying.

Daddy: I pay lah.
Eden: Dun want lah.. i said it was my treat.
Mummy: Let your daddy pay lah.
Eden: Dun want lah.
Daddy: I pay lah.
Eden: Aiya ok lah.

Hahaha my daddy very poor thing. its been like this all these years!

After dinner we played mahjong. throughout the whole game, i kept laughing at my father. whenever he drink beer, he'll do lots of silly things on the mahjong table. his reaction will be very slow, and he'll keep yawning. each time he yawn i'll laugh. imagine how tired i was from all the laughing.

Bought 2 Abercrombie t-shirt for my brother from bugis street. i'm so relieved he likes them. Ok i dun owe him presents anymore. He still owe me Hacken Lee's latest cd.

No comments: