Wednesday, July 05, 2006

FRIENDS

Just read Yan's blog, and i realise its true that occasionally, certain things will happen to remind u that your friends around u actually love and care alot about u. sometimes its not that we dunno that, but as time goes by u just dun feel it so strongly. moreover everyone is busy with their own life, so we tend to neglect some friends. I think i really ought to learn how to become a better friend.

Ps: We should have pretended to be angry, then will get dessert treat from yan!!

About last night's soccer, i was suppose to watch it, but again, i couldnt wake up. in fact, it was not that i couldnt wake up, just that my Daddy didnt put in enough effort to wake me up. he just came and shake me, then asked whether i wanna watch the match. i remember replying yes, then he went out and i fell asleep again. then at 5plus in the morning, my bro and his friend shouted GOAL so loudly that it woke everyone up, including my mum. i was so happy when i heard that Italy scored, only to realise it was already into extra time. sianzz.. I'm depending on Portugal tonight!!

No comments: