Thursday, July 27, 2006

Woohoo!!

I'm so super happy!!! last week my guitar teacher Roy told me that for my last lesson with him, i could ask him ANYTHING about music. After thinking for the whole week, i decided that he can help me fulfil my wish. When i was in J1, during one of the guitar lessons, Mr Ng played this song called 'Sukiyaki' and i really melted when i heard it. its so super super nice. he only demonstrated once and told us to figure it out ourself. I even remember him saying he'll treat the first person who can play it to him to some Japanese restaurant.

Since then, i've been trying to learn this song, but as a beginner, i couldnt figure out many parts. so today i brought it to my guitar lesson so that Roy could teach me. he tried to figure out the song, and told me its of a certain standard, so we cant possibly finish it in one session. I just told him to teach me as much as he could, but in the end he told me to go back again next week to finish the song. that means by next week i'll know how to play the whole song! it feels like a dream come true, cos its been my wish for the past 2 years to master this song. I love Roy, he's such a nice guy!

No comments: